Focus on writing persuasive essays, learn how to open up the essay impressively, how to ensure there’s no repetition of evidence incorporation, how to broaden up dimensions of brainstorming, as well as how to compose thoughtful, academically robust and engaging persuasive essays.
Course DescriptionWriting is a copyright protection course developed and written by Kate with her nearly 20 years of teaching experience. At the same time, Kate made the syllabus herself to help the children from grade 4 to grade 10 lay a solid foundation in reading and writing, improve their English scores in school, and prepare for the North American difficult standardized test. Writing is characterized by practicality and effectiveness, aiming at improving the key points of English learning in different grades and difficulties in students' learning, and helping students to strengthen their writing from the following aspects: implementing writing rules, correcting syntax mistakes, composing sentences with accurate word choice, and strengthening logical argument.
- Apply proper syntax in reading to comprehend passages;
- Apply proper syntax in writing to advance on cohesion, punctuation, syntax, flow;
- Master persuasive writing skills;
- Learn how to skillfully structure arguments, refine key elements of a strong and persuasive essay
Who Should Choose This Course?
- Wish to tackle and solve the aforementioned issues;
- Wish to take SSAT Upper level;
- Prepare for entrance writing tests in private school admissions;
- Wish to take TOPS, MaCS, IB high school writing tests.
- Grade 7 ～ Grade 9
- For total of this course please Click HERE
Apply For Course
- Please CONTACT KATE for the course