Do not overlap with the vocabulary section offered in SSAT/SAT advanced courses; Test-prep vocabulary courses primarily focus on the precise application of vocabularies in both readings and writings; solve issues such as fail to incorporate appropriate words in writings, as well as to tackle the commonly seen problems of reading inefficiencies.
Date and Time
- July 5, 2021 to July 30, 2021
- Every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- 9:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM
- Grade 5 ~ Grade 7
- learn scientific and effective methods of memorizing vocabulary based on linguistics
- differentiate synonyms and antonyms
- build relationship of analogy
- figure out contextual meaning in reading
- improve on word choices in writing
- Each candidate's writing paper will be directly sent to the designated private school so that the private school Admission Officer can evaluate the writing level by himself/herself.
- The writing is significant to admissions officers, and most private schools arrange writing exams when interviewing applicants on campus.
- When the applicant officially submits the application materials, if the writing level in the application document is inconsistent with the applicant's writing content in the private school assessment, it will create an integrity crisis.