Check Date and Time
This course is designed to improve students on syntax, diction, sentence flow, and paragraph cohesion.
The ultimate goal of this course is to guide students to apply all grammatical rules in reading and writing effectively. This idea stems from the problem many people have experienced in grammar learning: despite that one knows all grammatical rules, he or she is still incapable of distinguishing the more important clause in a complex and compound sentence or composing a concise and accurate sentence independently.
- Systematic coverage of the grammatical system;
- Proficiency and accuracy of grammatical rules to help reading and writing;
- Practice identifying and applying complex grammar in reading and writing
Who Should Choose this Course?
- Students who feel the needs, or have been advised by teachers to improve on overall grammatical understanding and application;
- Often contain overly oral expressions in writings;
- Struggle to comply with general grammatical principles properly;
- Lack variations and dynamics of writing advanced pieces of works.
Apply For Course