Date and Time
- March 16, 2022 to April 27, 2022
- Every Wednesday
- 7:00 PM ~ 9:30 PM
AP Advanced Course
Scoring AP 5 takes time, effort, and scientific curriculum design, and Kate Language has created THREE phases of learning to help students progress to guarantee 5 in May.
PHASE Crash (17.5Hr):
Intense practices with AP former exams; Instructors will provide in-depth lecturing which assist students to tackle their “blind spots”; Practise with relevant techniques and sills (especially for FRQs)
Suitable for students:
- Who have completed the Advanced course;
- Who have overall understanding of all units in curriculum;
- Who plan to practice on previous AP tests;
- Who need critic on their response;
AP Human Geography
The AP Human Geography Exam assesses student understanding of the skills and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. The exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes long and includes 60 multiple-choice questions and 3 free-response questions.
Who Should Choose this Course?
- Have taken the Advanced course already, AND
- Have reached a certain level of familiarity of the format, question types and certain techniques in solving questions AND
- Look for a final boost up to get 5.
- Attend AP Human Geography Exam