Date and Time
- March 17, 2022 to April 28, 2022
- Every Thursday
- 7:00 PM ~ 9:30 PM
AP Advanced Course
Scoring AP 5 takes time, effort, and scientific curriculum design, and Kate Language has created THREE phases of learning to help students progress to guarantee 5 in May.
PHASE Crash (17.5Hr):
Intense practices with AP former exams; Instructors will provide in-depth lecturing which assist students to tackle their “blind spots”; Practise with relevant techniques and sills (especially for FRQs)
Suitable for students:
- Who have completed the Advanced course;
- Who have overall understanding of all units in curriculum;
- Who plan to practice on previous AP tests;
- Who need critic on their response;
The AP French Language & Culture Exam assesses student understanding of the skills and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. All eight of the skill categories from the course framework are assessed on every AP Exam. All questions, directions, and texts on the exam are presented in French. The exam is just over 3 hours long and includes 65 multiple-choice questions and 4 free-response questions. Samples student responses, rubrics, and other exam resources can be found on the AP Central website.
Who Should Choose this Course?
- Have taken the Advanced course already, AND
- Have reached a certain level of familiarity of the format, question types and certain techniques in solving questions AND
- Look for a final boost up to get 5.
- Attend AP French Exam