Date and Time
- March 19, 2022 to April 30, 2022
- Every Saturday
- 7:00 PM ~ 9:30 PM
AP Advanced Course
Scoring AP 5 takes time, effort, and scientific curriculum design, and Kate Language has created THREE phases of learning to help students progress to guarantee 5 in May.
PHASE Crash (17.5Hr):
Intense practices with AP former exams; Instructors will provide in-depth lecturing which assist students to tackle their “blind spots”; Practise with relevant techniques and sills (especially for FRQs)
Suitable for students:
- Who have completed the Advanced course;
- Who have overall understanding of all units in curriculum;
- Who plan to practice on previous AP tests;
- Who need critic on their response;
AP Computer Science A
The AP Computer Science A Exam assesses student understanding of the computational thinking practices and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. The exam is 3 hours long and includes 40 multiple-choice questions and 4 free-response questions. As part of the exam, students will be given the Java Quick Reference, which lists accessible methods from the Java library that may be included in the exam.
Who Should Choose this Course?
- Have taken the Advanced course already, AND
- Have reached a certain level of familiarity of the format, question types and certain techniques in solving questions AND
- Look for a final boost up to get 5.
- Attend AP Computer Science A Exam