Date and Time
- March 19, 2022 to April 30, 2022
- Every Saturday
- 4:00 PM ~ 6:30 PM
AP Advanced Course
Scoring AP 5 takes time, effort, and scientific curriculum design, and Kate Language has created THREE phases of learning to help students progress to guarantee 5 in May.
PHASE Crash (17.5Hr):
Intense practices with AP former exams; Instructors will provide in-depth lecturing which assist students to tackle their “blind spots”; Practise with relevant techniques and sills (especially for FRQs)
Suitable for students:
- Who have completed the Advanced course;
- Who have overall understanding of all units in curriculum;
- Who plan to practice on previous AP tests;
- Who need critic on their response;
The AP Biology Exam assesses student understanding of the science practices and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. The exam is 3 hours long and includes 60 multiple-choice questions and 6 free-response questions. A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator is allowed on both sections of the exam. The AP Biology course is an introductory college-level biology course. Students cultivate their understanding of biology through inquiry-based investigations as they explore the following topics: evolution, cellular processes, energy and communication, genetics, information transfer, ecology, and interactions.
Who Should Choose this Course?
- Have taken the Advanced course already, AND
- Have reached a certain level of familiarity of the format, question types and certain techniques in solving questions AND
- Look for a final boost up to get 5.
- Attend AP Biology Exam