Date and Time 日期与时间
- June 26, 2021 to August 28, 2021
- Every Saturday
- 4:15 PM ~ 6:15 PM
AP Foundation Course 基础班课程
Focuses on knowledge application in real-life situations; Practice with question analysis; Boost up foundational conceptual understandings. 结合学科知识在生活中应用；练习分析问题；补足基础知识
AP Biology AP生物
The AP Biology Exam assesses student understanding of the science practices and learning objectives outlined in the course framework. The exam is 3 hours long and includes 60 multiple-choice questions and 6 free-response questions. A four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator is allowed on both sections of the exam.
The AP Biology course is an introductory college-level biology course. Students cultivate their understanding of biology through inquiry-based investigations as they explore the following topics: evolution, cellular processes, energy and communication, genetics, information transfer, ecology, and interactions.
AP生物学是生物学入门课程（通常供生物学专业的学生修读）。 AP生物的学习主要包括三大方面的学习：细胞和分子，遗传和进化，生物体。 在AP生物的学习过程中，要注重培养自己思考的能力和创新的能力，能够在生命现象中发现问题并解决问题。
Who Should Choose this Course? 本课程适合的学生
- Aim for a AP score 5 in the subject;
- Wish to gain advanced and additional insights alongside school-offered classes;
- Early test preparation for the subject.
Learning Objectives 学习目标
- 提高Advanced Function (MHF4U)成绩
- 提高IB HL Math成绩
- Attend AP Exam
- Boost grade for high school chemistry
- Boost grade for high school biology
- Boost grade for IB SL/HL Biology