Just pick one SSAT Advanced course offered in either A or B. Each session offered will be supplemented with pragmatic practices and specific knowledge point breakdown, instead of merely going through sets of practices. The objective of this course is set as not only to help students prepare for SSAT, but also ensure their logical academic skills have been sharpened, as well as to learn handy reading and writing techniques to benefit them in the long run.
Date and Time
- August 2, 2021 to August 27, 2021
- Every Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- 9:00 AM ~ 11:00 AM
Who Should Choose This Course?Wish to take SSAT in September; plan to apply to local private schools; have already attended private schools and plan to apply to US middle schools; Wish to solidify and refine academic skills to prepare for future studies or SAT.
SSAT Course SeriesKate Language’s SSAT classes start with the most challenging part - vocabulary. Assigned with the SSAT vocabulary list and tested in every session, students can boost vocabulary to above 10,000, so they will be able to handle synonym and analogy questions in the test. The reading part focuses on students' challenges such as slow reading speed and low accuracy rate in poems, proses, novels, and historical arguments, teachers will guide students with strategies of speed-reading passage, catching key words in questions, and differentiating options. Although writing is not counted in the SSAT total score, private schools' admissions officers will evaluate it. These courses aim to cultivate students' critical thinking and creativity via reshaping students' writing structure and syntax expression. The Mathematics part helps students quickly review the commonly tested questions, avoid the trap answers, and target full marks.
- Grade 5 ~ Grade 7
Bonus Package For this Course:
- 8 sets of SSAT practices in the KL original workbook
- 1-hour long mock Mid-term Test
- 3-hour long mock Final Test
- 2 Report Cards（Mid-term/Final）
- 1 KL originally arranged information booklet on private school selections
- Private School Interview Course（+$480）
- 1-1 Private School application evaluation + consulting $150/hr (Original price $300/hr)
- Each candidate's writing paper will be directly sent to the designated private school so that the private school Admission Officer can evaluate the writing level by himself/herself.
- The writing is significant to admissions officers, and most private schools arrange writing exams when interviewing applicants on campus.
- When the applicant officially submits the application materials, if the writing level in the application document is inconsistent with the applicant's writing content in the private school assessment, it will create an integrity crisis.